Hello all!

We are excited to announce a new *major release* of Diffusion Imaging in
Python (DIPY).

*DIPY 0.14 (Tuesday, 1rst May 2018)*

This release received contributions from *24 developers*. A warm thank you
to each one of you for your contribution.

The complete release notes are available at:
http://nipy.org/dipy/release0.14.html

*Highlights *of this release include:

   - *RecoBundles*: anatomically relevant segmentation of bundles
   - New super fast clustering algorithm: *QuickBundlesX*
   - New tracking algorithm:* Particle Filtering Tracking*.
   - New tracking algorithm: *Probabilistic Residual Bootstrap Tracking*.
   - New API for reading, saving and processing tractograms.
   - Fiber ORientation Estimated using Continuous Axially Symmetric Tensors
   (*FORECAST*).
   - New command line interfaces.
   - Deprecated fvtk (old visualization framework).
   - A range of new visualization improvements.
   - *Large documentation update*.

To upgrade, run the following command in your terminal:

*pip install --upgrade dipy*

or

*conda install -c conda-forge dipy*

This version of DIPY depends on recent versions of nibabel (2.1.0+).

For any questions go to http://dipy.org, or send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask]  or ask a question to our interactive chat room
available at https://gitter.im/nipy/dipy

On behalf of the DIPY developers,
Eleftherios Garyfallidis, Ariel Rokem, Serge Koudoro
http://dipy.org/developers.html