Sent: 31 May 2018 15:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ProSolution Users

Hi everyone,

Anyone that uses ProSolution – please help, we are having some trouble.

Has anyone submitted their BTEC results file? Did you submit and EDIFACT file or a JCQ, and if it was JCQ how did you assign candidate numbers to all students at syllabus level?

We are having a slight panic, so any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Kindest regards,

Miriam Heyward

MIS & Exams Administrator

Ext: 2239

For all exam enquiries, please email [log in to unmask]

web res

Plumpton College | Ditchling Road | Plumpton | East Sussex| BN7 3AE | UK |

Ofsted logo

Visit our new website

Click here to find out about our next information morning

DISCLAIMER: This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Plumpton College. Please delete immediately if you have received this message in error.

Plumpton College | Tel: 01273 890454 | Directions & map |

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1