Hi, I havnt been onto C skills for agees, didn’t even know they had gone to NOCN.. I now have registrations to do with them and have no idea how too! Lol so your one up on me x

Sent: 01 May 2018 09:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CSkills

Hi

Does anyone else run qualifications with Construction Skills, I cannot believe how complicated everything is with the NOCN Quartz compared to the old cskills awards online, is anyone else finding it hard going.

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harlow College. Please delete this and contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email has been scanned for viruses.