Sent: 16 May 2018 18:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Teacher access to papers after the exam is complete

Hi all,

              I’m pretty new to this exams malarkey so I was wondering if you could help me out. I have been told that we are not allowed to give teachers/lecturers/tutors spare papers after the exam until 24 hours after the published start time. I had a teacher this afternoon requesting to see this morning’s exam papers saying it was common practice. I have searched the ICE regs but cannot find any reference to how long we need to keep the papers secure after the published start time.

              I am aware that giving them access to view the paper and giving them a copy are two different things but I can’t find any regulations on either scenario. Could any of you point me in the direction of where I might find this?

Any help gratefully received as he was very insistent.

Best regards and hope you’re not all too stressed

Kate Richards

IS Manager

T: 01229 844780

E: [log in to unmask]

Channelside Campus, Channelside, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 2PJ. T: 01229 825017
Rating Lane Campus
, Rating Lane, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA13 9LE. T: 01229 828377

Contact our Business Development team for support to access funding for apprenticeships in your business:
Tel: 01229 844836
Email: [log in to unmask]
Need to find us on the new Digital Apprenticeship Service?
Our Unique Provider Reference Number is 10002599
Take a look at our website: http://www.furness.ac.uk
Like: http://www.facebook.com/furness.ac.uk
Follow: http://twitter.com/furness_college

Tel: 01229 825017
This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
This email has been scanned for viruses by EPA Cloud
For more information please visit http://www.epacloud.com

The information in this email is confidential.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email message are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent St Mary's College.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email please inform the sender immediately and delete the email from your system.
Please consider the environment and only print off this email if necessary.