Sent: 15 May 2018 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JCQ Inspectors

I have just had the JCQ Inspector from hell - are they for real????

She asked me where I would go if something happened to the College that prevented it from opening on one of our GCSE days - she actually wanted me to name a venue.  I explained that I have over 700 candidates for GCSE English and Maths and some 200 access arrangements - so there would be nowhere in Doncaster big enough to accommodate and that I would like JCQ to suggest what I should do.

The nit picking time wasting (I won't swear)!!

Mandy

Mandy Ogden
Examinations Officer
Doncaster College and University Centre
Registry | The Hub | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553524
http://www.don.ac.uk<https://webmail.don.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.don.ac.uk/>

[Doncaster College and University Centre]

Doncaster College is an operating division of DN Colleges Group, a Further Education Corporation