Hi,

We have only received Mondays exams for our BTEC's and nothing else for the
rest of next week/ the week after!

On the plus side we do have the registers and labels which came today...

Thanks.

Regards,

*Jonathan Curtis MInstLM      *
Examination & Accreditation Services Manager

01274 327213 | www.shipley.ac.uk |

Shipley College, Salts Building, Victoria Road,
West Yorkshire, BD18 3LQ.

<http://www.facebook.com/shipleycoll/>  <http://twitter.com/Shipley_College>
  <http://plus.google.com/u/0/116698790795980723861/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClx6No4lVTp6mZKmM-M8Kmg>
<http://uk.pinterest.com/shipleycollege/>
<http://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/240056012/>

 *THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT.....do you really need to ?* ****** This email and
its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
Shipley College. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy
or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have
received this email in error.