Sent: 04 May 2018 12:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BTEC Exam papers - Tuesday and Wednesday

Hello

Quick question – Is anyone else missing the BTEC exam papers for Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Edexcel have said we should expect them at some point today but should I be surprised if they send a secure file and ask us to do the photocopying?

Thanks

Steph Brown
Exams Officer

T: 01604 491131 ext 2095

E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  W: www.moulton.ac.uk<http://www.moulton.ac.uk/>
West Street, Moulton, Northamptonshire, NN3 7RR

[cid:image001.png@01D3E3A1.611BFBA0]

[cid:image002.png@01D3E3A1.611BFBA0]<http://www.facebook.com/OfficialMoultonCollege> [cid:image003.png@01D3E3A1.611BFBA0] <http://twitter.com/MoultonCollege>

[Open Event Saturday 23 June, 8.30am - 12 noon. Click here to find out more.]<http://www.moulton.ac.uk/the-college/news-events/events-calendar>

This e-mail (including attachments) is private, is intended for the recipient named, and may contain information which is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way.   Moulton College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Moulton College.   While reasonable effort has been made to ensure this e-mail is virus free, opening and using this e-mail is at the risk of the recipient.
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.