We have our first GCSE – Maths – next Thursday, so it’s all last minute.com!

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations Officer and Internal Verification Team Leader

t:   0303 003 1234  extension 1156

e:  [log in to unmask]

w: www.capel.ac.uk

Capel Manor College

Enfield Centre

Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield, EN1 4RQ

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Award and allocation of word processers in exams policy

Hi all,

We would like this statement as well, if you have one to share (thanks for reminding me Peter!).

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

Does anyone have a policy/statement detailing the criteria they use to award and allocate word processors for exams they can share?  Don’t want to re-invent the wheel etc. and very lazyJ

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations Officer and Internal Verification Team Leader

t:   0303 003 1234  extension 1156

e:  [log in to unmask]

w: www.capel.ac.uk

Capel Manor College

Enfield Centre

Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield, EN1 4RQ

Find out what Capel Manor College can offer you at one of our Open Days or Advice Evenings, you will have an opportunity to discuss our courses with Tutors and our Admissions Team. Our courses will help you grow your potential, at Capel you will be supported and inspired, we will help you achieve your goals.

Visit our website www.capel.ac.uk for more information.

Find out more about our professional training in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Animal Care and First Aid by calling 0303 003 1234 or email: [log in to unmask].

16 to 24 year-olds can improve their job prospects with an Apprenticeship or Traineeship gaining the skills they need to become work-ready. Ring 0303 003 1234 or email: [log in to unmask] for more information.

CAPEL MANOR GARDENS: For opening times, event listings and admission prices, please visit www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk.

Scanned by iCritical.