Sent: 17 May 2018 10:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Award and allocation of word processers in exams policy

Dear Colleagues

Does anyone have a policy/statement detailing the criteria they use to award and allocate word processors for exams they can share?  Don’t want to re-invent the wheel etc. and very lazyJ

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations Officer and Internal Verification Team Leader

t:   0303 003 1234  extension 1156

e:  [log in to unmask]

w: www.capel.ac.uk

Capel Manor College

Enfield Centre

Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield, EN1 4RQ

Find out what Capel Manor College can offer you at one of our Open Days or Advice Evenings, you will have an opportunity to discuss our courses with Tutors and our Admissions Team. Our courses will help you grow your potential, at Capel you will be supported and inspired, we will help you achieve your goals.

Visit our website www.capel.ac.uk for more information.

Find out more about our professional training in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Animal Care and First Aid by calling 0303 003 1234 or email: [log in to unmask].

16 to 24 year-olds can improve their job prospects with an Apprenticeship or Traineeship gaining the skills they need to become work-ready. Ring 0303 003 1234 or email: [log in to unmask] for more information.

CAPEL MANOR GARDENS: For opening times, event listings and admission prices, please visit www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk.

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 44 8500
Ext: 8583
Mob: 07866856677

Web: http://www.guildford.ac.uk

Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ

This email, and any files attached to it, is confidential and solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Guildford College Group. The Group is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or the person responsible for delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. Please visit our website at http://www.guildford.ac.uk

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 88 4000
Ext: 8583
Mob: 07866856677

Web: http://www.merristwood.ac.uk

Merrist Wood College, Worplesdon, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 3PE

This email, and any files attached to it, is confidential and solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Guildford College Group. The Group is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or the person responsible for delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. Please visit our website at http://www.merristwood.ac.uk

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1252 716988
Ext: 8583
Mob: 07866856677

Web: http://www.farnham.ac.uk

Farnham College, Morley Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8LU

This email, and any files attached to it, is confidential and solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Guildford College Group. The Group is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or the person responsible for delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. Please visit our website at http://www.farnham.ac.uk/