The University of Northampton is holding a validation for a MSc in Advanced Occupational Therapy on Thursday 12 July 2018.  We are looking for academics in this area to participate as external members of the validation panel.

If you are an academic with expertise in this subject and are available on this date and would like to participate in this event please contact [log in to unmask] attaching a CV. In your covering email can you please let me know whether you have any experience of validation and/or external examining and have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years.

Could you please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email.

We pay an honorarium of £150 for the day and will also cover all reasonable expenses including overnight accommodation.  You will be expected to prove eligibility to work in the UK.

Kind regards

Pam Dimmock