The University of Buckingham is looking to appoint an External Examiner for the following programmes within the Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies (BUCSIS), School of Humanities:

MA in Law Enforcement Security and Intelligence
Postgraduate Certificate in Law Enforcement Security and Intelligence (distance learning and attendance based)
Postgraduate Diploma in Law Enforcement Security and Intelligence
MA in Security, Intelligence and Diplomacy
MA in Security and Intelligence Studies
(From January 2019) BA in Security, Intelligence and Cyber

The role requires examiners to moderate scripts for exams and coursework held in December, March, June and September, attend the main Exam Boards in July and January and smaller exam boards in April and September, and submit a formal report for each exam board.  Appointments are normally four years and we would like the candidate to be in place ready for our December 2018 diet of examinations.

If you are interested in applying for this role (or to request further information) please send your recent CV to Rachel Watters, Quality Administrator, [log in to unmask] by 29th June 2018.