Don’t you all have marking grids to guide you on this as we do, so it is quite clear except for the odd colleague who goes rogue!!

Kind Regards

Mrs Sherrie Green
MSc, BSc (Hons), RNT, PGDE, ADM, RM, RN.
Lecturer
Senior Tutor / Progress Officer
Programme Lead - Return to Practice
School of Health and Social Care
University of Essex

T +44 (0)1206 874556
M  07738 561812
E  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
► www.essex.ac.uk/hhs<http://www.essex.ac.uk/hhs>

WE ARE ESSEX
TOP 20 FOR RESEARCH EXCELLENCE
TEF GOLD 2017

[cid:image013.png@01D2EB3D.9856BF40]
[cid:09317085-60AC-425E-B2B7-E09DAB14FF9B]<https://www.facebook.com/uniofessex>[cid:2D9E9C70-8DF0-4E0D-A2D6-636E16F0AFA3]<https://twitter.com/Uni_of_Essex>[cid:DCB45D89-19F6-430B-BCCD-39449AE8A722]<https://vimeo.com/uniofessex> [google-scholar-logo for signature1.png] <https://scholar.google.co.uk/>

SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
ATHENA SWAN SILVER AWARD 2017

[AS_RGB_Silver Award 150 x93]