After a fantastic response to the 2018 Preventing Overdiagnosis Conference  - Call for Abstracts
Poster submissions have been EXTENDED to May 10th

Are you interested in overdetection and overdefinition?
Do you have innovative ideas and robust evidence on how physicians, researchers and patients can implement solutions to the problems of overdiagnosis and overuse in the healthcare system?

Preventing Overdiagnosis offers a platform for delegates to learn how to avoid waste, use best practice when communicating and engaging with patients and the public, and achieve a better understanding of the benefits of shared decision making within the constraints of modern practice.

Abstract Submission for Poster Presentations<https://www.preventingoverdiagnosis.net/?page_id=21> has been extended to midnight on Thursday May 10th.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine Journal<http://ebm.bmj.com/>.  A copy of the licence to publish which requires a signature from the corresponding author can be down loaded when you make a submission.

POD conferences continue working towards making our health systems safe sustainable and successful well into the future. We look forward to seeing you all in Copenhagen, August 2018.

With best wishes
Conference Scientific Committee
www.preventingoverdiagnosis.net<http://www.preventingoverdiagnosis.net>
Tw: #PODC2018