From: Kirsty Barlow <[log in to unmask]>
To: ESOL-RESEARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, 16 May 2018 12:58
Subject: fossilised errors

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know of any useful research or have any techniques that work well to help students overcome fossilised errors? Any help would be really appreciated.
Regards
Kirsty

Kirsty Barlow
Curriculum Coordinator
Mary Ward Centre
Tel: 02072 696031

Support the Mary Ward Centre while doing your shopping online at retailers like M&S, Tesco, Amazon, Ebay and many more. You can help raise much needed funds for the Centre and its students at no extra cost to you. It’s easy and the money raised could make a big difference to someone’s future. Register at www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mwc, and start shopping. Thank you!

Facebook Twitter *********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]