Hi All,

I am currently conducting research into difficulties faced by teachers in teaching listening skills in EFL/ESL and I'm seeking participants to fill in a short questionnaire. The research is not specifically concerned with ESOL but more teachers' views on listening skills and challenges in their practice teaching this skill in general in ELT. If you would like to participate in the research please follow the link below to the information sheet, consent form and questionnaire. The consent form can be initialled if preferred. Please either email the completed questionnaire to
or create a save as copy with your initials and upload to the google drive.

Here is the link

 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CTqb66Zg7SBtMSf_K_gFARnxm2icO9Ll

I look forward to hearing your views  and participation in this research is much appreciated!

Many thanks
Lauren

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]