Hi Hillary,

I would actually, thank you.  It may help with future funding bids.

I’m a qualified ESOL teacher, myself.  I was being paid to offer language learning support in the group.  We’ve been asked to continue to offer that support in the group, but now my role has changed to run the group.  It was suggested that we try to find a volunteer for the English-language support role.
I’m embarrassed to be asking when I’m very aware of some of the impacts of a decline in properly-funded language provision.

However, we do take our volunteer roles seriously within the organisation.  Volunteers are offered training, expenses and regular supervision and we organise the DBS checks.

Sally Blyth

English Language Learning Support and
SEEN Project Worker

I usually work Mondays to Wednesdays