Hi Kirsty,ABE Books is a website which second-hand books sellers from all over the world belong to. "Sentence Focus" is a series title, and ABE Books can supply books from that series.Regards,
Philippa  (Grimes)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Kirsty Barlow <[log in to unmask]> Date: 25/05/2018  13:39  (GMT+00:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Help!

Dear All,

One of my tutors is trying to source an old Avanti resource - Sentence Focus published in 2008. Does anyone know where I might find this or have an old copy?

Many thanks
Kirsty

Support the Mary Ward Centre while doing your shopping online at retailers like M&S, Tesco, Amazon, Ebay and many more. You can help raise much needed funds for the Centre and its students at no extra cost to you. It’s easy and the money raised could make a
 big difference to someone’s future. Register at
www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mwc, and start shopping. Thank you!

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to