Dear colleagues

The current Evolution of FELTAG report hosted on the Jisc website is being updated for launch later in the summer.

As the aim of this resource is to provide insights into emerging as well as established digital practice in the FE and skills sector, we are actively seeking case studies and/or a senior leader thoughtpiece around the topic of learning analytics and how this fits with an organisation's strategic digital vision going forward.

Interest in this area is growing, although the practice is not yet fully embedded across the sector. So your organisation may be preparing for more developed use of student data rather than having a fully evolved story to tell. Nonetheless, the reasons for engaging with learning analytics, the challenges and benefits already experienced from preliminary work in this field form an important part of the current FE digital landscape.

If you would like to get in touch, please contact Rob Bristow, Jisc senior co-design manager [[log in to unmask]] or me, Ros Smith [[log in to unmask]] rather than replying to this list.

You may be aware of Jisc's current work in this field, but if you would like to know more, you can find out about the service offered by Jisc (currently in beta format) here.

Best wishes

Ros