Hello

I’m wondering anyone on this list is interested and available to write a chapter for a forthcoming Handbook of Auto/biography Research (published with Palgrave McMillain). It needs to be based on auto/biographical research and appropriate for a section themed loosely around how auto/biographical research highlights alternative understandings, experiences etc of madness/distress. I have one already on auto/biography, body trust and eating dys-order and I need two more. The chapter needs to be 7,000 words long and the deadline for this is pretty tight, I would need the chapter by the end of June. The handbook will mostly be read in a university context (e.g. students and researchers) and is likely to only be available in the first instance in hardback (and therefore expensive). If anyone is interested (despite all these constraints) please can you email me directly, or alternatively, please do pass this on to anyone who might be interested. I need expressions of interest by Tuesday next week.

Many thanks

Kay

Dr Kay Inckle

Department of Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology

1.23 Eleanor Rathbone Building, Bedford Street South, Liverpool L69 7ZA

+44 (0)151 794 3021

Office Hours (term time only)
Sem 2: Thursdays 14:00-16:00