Hi,

I am the co-founder of the My Disability Matters Community - I am also
disabled myself. The My Disability Matters Community operates 2 disability
sites:

https://mydisabilitymatters.club

which is an online social community based on safety, tolerance and respect
unlike FB and Twitter. We have members worldwide and would be pleased to let
you join and share your research  with our community.

https://mydisabilitymatters.news

This is a disability news and opinion site that publishes articles on
disability issues worldwide.

We would be pleased to help with dissemination of your research if you are
able to write a blog post, media release, commentary etc that we could
publish provided it is in non-academic speak! Our readers and audience would
love to know more about disability research that is being undertaken but in
language they can understand - how is it relevant and how will it impact the
community at large?

Academic engagement is important these days and we would love to help spread
your work into the community at large.

Simply linking to an academic article won't normally be sufficient though as
without meaning any criticism at all, the language is not normally
understandable and relatable to the general disability sector. And many
articles are behind a paywall anyway so making the key findings and
relevance public will help everyone.

You can submit your article / news here:

https://mydisabilitymatters.news/contribute/publish-article/

Of course we would also really appreciate you linking to us and writing
about us on your own blogs and websites too to help with spreading the word
as the more members and readers we get, the more it will help everyone.

Many thanks,

Dale.

Dale Reardon

Founder,  <https://mydisabilitymatters.club/> My Disability Matters

The new social network for the Disability Community

Friends, family, carers and businesses welcome

Phone: 03 6286 7305 | 0420 277 457 | Skype: dale.reardon

Twitter: @audisability <https://www.twitter.com/audisability>  | Linkedin
<http://au.linkedin.com/in/dalereardon>  | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/mydisabilitymatters>

 <https://mydisabilitymatters.com.au/>