Apologies for cross posting:

University of Sussex Training Day: Neuro-diversity in FE/HE

9.30 – 3.30, Friday 6th July, 2018

Following on from last year, we are pleased to announce our second

1 day conference for staff working in the area of SpLD/disability.

We have invited two excellent speakers:

Professor Jane Oakhill will be speaking on Reading Comprehension Difficulties

(Rob Fidler will also present on reading comprehension amongst dyslexic adults)

and

Max Brown will speak on Working with students on the Autism Spectrum

For further details please see the attached flier.

This event is free to University of Sussex staff and £30.00 to external staff.

To book a place, please complete the attached booking form and return it to [log in to unmask]

Please note this event is not sponsored by ADSHE this year, but can be used by ADSHE members for their additional two hours of other CPD

If you have any queries/questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact us via the contact details below:

Amanda Shaw, Mary Rudling, Rob Fidler, Dyslexia Advisors,

Student Support Unit, University of Sussex

Tel: 01273 877466

Rob Fidler, Dyslexia Advisor,

Student Support Unit, University of Sussex

Tel: 01273 873051

My working hours are Tuesday afternoons, Wednesdays and Thursdays.