Dear friends and colleagues,

You may have already received an email from the HLC Events Team re: our mailing list (apologies if you are getting this message twice) due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

We would love to keep in touch with you and keep sending you information about events. If you would like to remain on our mailing list please click on the link and fill in the form.

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/histories-languages-and-cultures/events/subscribe/

Please note – the form refers to all Histories, Languages and Cultures events but we are cross-referencing to the existing list and will only keep you signed up to CSIS news and events.

If we do not hear from you then we will assume you no longer wish to get emails about the CSIS,

Thank you for your cooperation,

Best wishes

Alex