Hi all,

I’m looking for the following texts, which we might want to include in our forthcoming reader, Voices of 1968: Documents from the Global North.

If anyone have these and could email them to me it would be extremely helpful. Any further details about the resolutions from Mexico would also be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

All the best,

Bjarke Skærlund Risager

Independent Research Fund Denmark International Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Geography & Planning
University of Toronto

geography.utoronto.ca/profiles/bjarke-skaerlund-risager/
utoronto.academia.edu/BjarkeRisager

Forthcoming: Voices of 1968. Documents from the Global North
press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/distributed/V/bo31076686.html
plutobooks.com/9780745338088/voices-of-1968/

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1