**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Preparing your reading lists for autumn?

Order your FREE inspection copies of our latest textbooks in criminology and criminal justice below.

Order your inspection copies using the links below or email [log in to unmask]

2018 LEARNING RESOURCES

The short guide to criminal justice

Avoiding an overtly legalistic or philosophical approach, this book offers an accessible entry point for students and researchers across disciplines.

"A must-read and engaging primer for students of criminology and criminal justice." Anita Lavorgna, University of Southampton

Request an inspection copy
More information
View contents

50 facts everyone should know about crime & punishment in Britain

How much do you really know about crime and punishment in the UK?

Offering thought-provoking insights into the study of crime, this fascinating "go to" book is packed with facts and figures revealing the myths and realities of crime in contemporary Britain.

Email [log in to unmask] for free sample chapters.
More information
View contents

COMPANIONS TO CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE

Series Editors: Paul Taylor, Karen Corteen, Sharon Morley and Jo Turner

A companion to the history of crime & criminal justice

A companion to state power, liberties & rights

A companion to crime, harm & victimisation

A companion to criminal justice, mental health & risk

KEY THEMES IN POLICING

Series Editors: Dr Megan O'Neill, Dr Marisa Silvestri and Dr Stephen Tong

Miscarriages of justice

Key challenges in criminal investigation

Plural policing

Understanding police intelligence work

Many Policy Press books are available on University Press Scholarship Online
Ask your library to sign up for a free trial.

UPDATE YOUR DETAILS!

New rules mean we won't be able to contact you after 25 May unless you give us your permission. Make sure you're still the first to know about new books and journals in your area and sign up again here.

cid:image006.jpg@01D3E168.2166A5E0

cid:image003.gif@01D39464.997EC9A0 cid:image004.gif@01D39464.997EC9A0  cid:image005.gif@01D39464.997EC9A0

In 2018 Policy Press are supporting The Shannon Trust – please donate here!

Bristol University Press / Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Clifton, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK