Dear CcpNmr Analysis user (Apologies for any cross postings):

As CCPN, we hold the registration information that you supplied when first starting the various CcpNmr Analysis programme’s. We store your Name, Email, Institution, program version and actual registration time in our database. We keep this information for the duration of the active existence of the programme; i.e. as long as the programme, as defined by its major version number, is still actively downloadable and installable. Currently, this would be all 2.x and 3.x versions.

I will function as the data controller for this information. Should you wish to be removed from our database, you can do so by sending me an Email with your request. This procedure will be also documented in subsequent versions of the programme.

I hope this clarifies any questions you may have on the issue.

Best

Geerten Vuister

Prof. Geerten W. Vuister

Chair in Structural Biology
Chair of Collaborative Computational Project for NMR (CCPN)

Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology
University of Leicester
Henry Wellcome Building, Lancaster Road
Leicester, LE1 9HN, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 116 229 7076
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/molcellbiol
http://www.ccpn.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the CCPNMR list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPNMR&A=1