Dear CCPEM community,
Hope this email finds you well!

My group, located at the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research, is seeking for a motivated and enthusiastic Electron Microscopist. This is a full-time position with very good benefits.

The Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and operated by Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. The lab is working at the forefront of basic, translational, and clinical science with a focus on cancer, AIDS, and infectious disease. We operate in the public interest as a shared national resource, and collaborate with public and private partners to discover, to innovate, and to improve human health.

Please, if interested, apply through this link:
https://jobs.leidos.com/ShowJob/Id/1562974/Electron-Microscopist-(NCI)/

If you have any questions related to this position, please contact Kathryn Burke ([log in to unmask])

Thanks very much for your interest in Leidos and the Frederick national Laboratory.
Best,

Natalia

Natalia de Val, PhD

Director, Electron Microscopy Laboratory (EML)

Team Lead, Cryo-EM Facility, Center for Molecular Microscopy (CMM)

Center for Cancer Research (CCR), National Cancer Institute (NCI)

Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.

Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research

Mailing:  P.O. Box B, Frederick, MD 21702

Actual:  8560 Progress Drive, Frederick, MD 21701, room D2007

Phone: 301-846-5384

 https://cmm.nci.nih.gov/

https://ncifrederick.cancer.gov/services/accessioning/services/labservices/area/5