I want to summarize my findings about the heme library and finish this
thread:

1)The heme coordinates in HEC.cif contain errors for B ring: it is turned
by 90 degrees relatively to heme plane.

2)HEC in PHENIX is not the same as in CCP4. It does not contain coordinates
for heme and could not be used for molecule generation in COOT. But it
contains correct restrains. Particularly, in PHENIX version of HEC.cif CBB
atom excluded from B-ring planarity group, while in CCP4 CBB belongs to
plan-7 group.

I made HEC.cif for myself from both CCP4 and PHENIX versions of HEC.cif.
Maybe someone will find it useful so I attach modified HEC library to this
mail