Dear all,

My name is Luciane O. Rocha. I am a Black Brazilian anthropologist who completed the Ph.D. in Social Anthropology with a focus on African Diaspora Studies and Women’s and Gender Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. Currently, I am a research associate at the Department of Anthropology at the University of Manchester.

I'll be in England until November and I would like to enrich my knowledge by learning from / exchanging with British Black scholars.

Could you share with me any syllabus or reading list of what you think are the basis of Black British Studies?

I would appreciate.

Thank you for your attention.

Respectfully,

Luciane O. Rocha