Hi all,
This group is similar to the Brixton Housing Cooperative / any cooperative. I lead on the GDPR in the Coop and have learned a lot in the last six months. As members of this collective Coops mailing list etc in signing up we agree to share our data with each other and thus the legislation is not relevant. UNLESS this data/email list is shared with anyone outside this group - 3rd Parties - i.e. advertising agents. I don't recall ever receiving a marketing message via this space. Although I don't manage the space I also assume 1. only those who have signed up receive messages and 2. only those signed up have access to emails in this group? If yes to both then you need not be concerned. If no to either then get in touch and I can help.
All the best
Antoine

Dr Antoine J. Rogers PhD

Director: Evidence to Exist Research Group / Co-Editor BlackOut UK / Coming Out of the Quiet https://blkoutuk.com/

Engagement Coordinator /Urban Scholars Program /Brunel University London / College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences /Department of Education

When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.  -- Audre Lorde

A single story creates stereotypes. And the problem with stereotypes is that they are not untrue, but they are incomplete. They make one story become the only story.  -- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie