Good morning, I hope everyone is soaking up the beautiful sun shine!

I really want to speak to parents about 'the talk' about racism they have had with their children.

I am currently working on a feature about how parents approach the conversation with their child - whether they prepared them for racism to come from an early age, or tried to teach 'self love' rather than explain racism, or perhaps a child had a bad experience and the conversation was had as a result - or maybe you didn't deem it necessary to have the conversation due to living in a multicultural society.

I think it will be a great way for parents to share tips and give advice - so please get in touch with your story, all experiences are welcome.

Kind regards
Shamaan Freeman-Powell