Max Boucher

Community Support, 37 Hampson Way, London SW8 1HX.

?

On 14 May 2018 16:00, Jason Schumann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

Spoken with a former contact at the ICO.

I would strongly suggest that there is a requirement for subscribers to opt in under the new data protection rules.

I am guessing by the emails flying back and forth that there is currently no functional option available from the Jiscmail admin to make this easy for everyone.

This being the case, perhaps admin can send out a separate email - not via the BASA email list address - to all members of the list with an extended deadline to opt in.

You can do this at the click of a button via Google Docs.

Regards,

Jason Schumann

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 14 May 2018 12:33:48 +0000
From:    "Bressey, Caroline" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GDPR to be implemented by 25th May

I tried to look at Jiscmail, but I couldn’t find anything about Jiscmail lists, though I’m probably not looking in the right place.

 Amazing that you were in Japan - where did you go?  Did they like your hair?  When I was there an old lady in the supermarket nearly fainted when she saw me.

Are Tuesdays still really busy for you?  Otherwise it will need to be a Monday or Wednesday - any in May that you can do?

Looking forward to the exhibition - very timely!

See you soon xxx Caz