If you’ve signed up to this listserv, you are by definition opting in (in the sense the GDPR requires). If you’re on the list, you have asked to do so, or it’s been offered to you and you’ve accepted. There should therefore not be a problem. Our collective ability to access the archives and the email addresses of all fellow-subscribers might be a problem though.

Tony