Maybe it's just melting instead.

Luke

On 21 May 2018 at 22:09, Reuben Woolley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is there a page or a link we can go to to confirm we want to continue on the list?

Reuben

On 10 April 2018 at 14:29, Tilla Brading <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
and, yes, have to confirm they're OK to be on the data list..

Tilla Brading

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Tony Frazer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I believe that all addressees have to confirm that they wish to remain on such a list. So far I’ve been asked to so confirm by a number of people / organisations who send me regular stuff this way. Come to think of it, I send such things out as well and haven’t started doing anything about the GDPR.

Tony