It would be useful to have a data base of people and costs for this type of work both here and in Nepal – as costing bids can be complex and having a BNAC list or guide would be useful

Just a thought if you can collate and share this information that would be great

Best wishes

Sara

Liverpool John Moores University

Dr Sara Parker