Dear BNAC Members,

My apologies for this mass posting.

We, at The Open University, are looking for someone who can transcribe
audio-recorded interviews conducted in Nepali for our research project. I
thought many distinguished members in this list must have had this kind of
work done by people who provide this type of service. I wondered if you
knew someone who could do the work for us. *If you do, could you please
send me the details off this list to [log in to unmask]

The audio recording is about five hours. I can share further details with
the concerned person.

Many thanks for any pointers in advance.

Best wishes,
Prithvi.

-----------------------------
Dr Prithvi N. Shrestha
Senior Lecturer | School of Languages and Applied Linguistics
Faculty of Wellbeing, Education and Language Studies | The Open University
| Milton
Keynes MK7 6AA | United Kingdom
Direct line: +44(0) 1908 654265
Work details: http://www.open.ac.uk/people/pns52
Current Projects:  IELTS research (Bangladesh & Nepal); ETS/ TOEFL iBT and
EMI (Nepal & Sweden)
Research: http://oro.open.ac.uk/view/person/pns52.html
Twitter: @pnshrestha  <https://twitter.com/pnshrestha>
ResearchGate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Prithvi_Shrestha> |
Academia.edu <https://open.academia.edu/PrithviShrestha>
ORCiD <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4971-8051>
*Recent publications:*

Construct validity of the Nepalese school leaving English reading
test, *Educational
Assessment*, DOI: 10.1080/10627197.2018.1430511

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/6CqHXY4butv3qfGUTMEM/full