*apologies for cross posting*

Dear all,

Early bird discount booking for this year’s ARLIS: UK & Ireland. The Art Libraries Society conference closes tomorrow. The full programme is now available on the conference website. We’re very excited about the whole programme and in particular our keynote speakers Johanna Drucker (international artists books pioneer), Melissa Adler (author of Cruising the Library: Perversities in the Organisation of Knowledge), Leo Appleton (Director of Library Services at Goldsmiths, University of London) and Pat Christie (Director of Libraries and Academic Support Services at the University of the Arts London).

cid:image002.jpg@01D3E78D.57D9E8A0

Bookings - https://arlislondon.wixsite.com/arlislondon2018/register

Programme - https://arlislondon.wixsite.com/arlislondon2018/conference-programme

The conference will be held on the 26th and 27th July 2018 at the Architectural Association, London. In addition to the main programme there will be a pre-conference opening reception at Christie’s auction house on the evening of 25th, a main reception at Central Saint Martins on the 26th (sponsored by Bloomsbury) and an optional third day of visits to London art libraries on Saturday the 28th.

Please send any enquiries to [log in to unmask]