Hello All,

I am the Archive and Records Assistant for the Brunel University London Archives.

The Archives has several boxes of books on the history of education which were donated to us in 2015.  While we have selected the books most in keeping with our archives and research here, we are unable to keep all the books.  We have permission from the donor to find a  new home for the rest.  If anyone is interested in the books please contact me and I will send you the list.

Thank you,

Sarah Trim-West BA MFA
Archives and Records Assistant
Brunel University London
Governance, Information and Legal Office (GILO)
My usual hours of work are Mon - Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Brunel University London Archives
Kingston Lane
Uxbridge
Middlesex UB8 3PH