The Hague Tribunal information centre was launched at Sarajevo’s historic Vijecnica city hall on Wednesday, giving people electronic access to the UN court’s archives with the aim of contributing to the development of transitional justice in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the wider region.

An original Hague Tribunal courtroom was also installed as part of the display at the Vijecnica, which reopened in 2014 after it was shelled by Serb forces during the wartime siege of the Bosnian capital.

The mayor of Sarajevo, Abdulah Skaka, who inaugurated the information centre, said it represented another step towards truth and justice.

http://bit.ly/2s8q0gQ
http://bit.ly/2s8q0gQ+

--
Peterk