Hello colleagues

The National Archive in Mozambique will purchase new A3 flatbed scanners for a large-scale gigitisation project with UNESCO funding. We are seeking reviews/recommendations from fellow professionals for equipment which is affordable and will have longevity. We are working to a max budget of $10,000 to cover 2xA3 scanners
Please email me at [log in to unmask]
Thanking you in advance for any input you can offer.

Kind regards,
Michelle