Hi all
There are two newly created full time ongoing positions at UNSW Canberra Special Collections now available. Download the position descriptions and apply online before 20 May 2018! https://www.jobs.unsw.edu.au/
Archivist Level 7 $91,755 - $99,306 plus 17% superannuation
Assistant Curator Level 8 $102,567 - $115,564 plus 17% superannuation
Contact: Professor Nicole Moore, Associate Dean Special Collections [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Tel 00-61-2- 6268 8856
If you are interested and want to know more about the highs and lows of our Special Collections my latest conference presentation gives a good background overview: 'The strategic rebuilding and positioning of UNSW Canberra special collections'.
The slides: https://www.slideshare.net/RHmarvellous/the-strategic-rebuilding-and-positioning-of-unsw-canberra-special-collections-20142018
My recorded presentation: https://webcast.gigtv.com.au/Mediasite/Showcase/vala2018/Presentation/1125b21ec61e49e19b26a886965988c41d
Please feel free to forward this information to other relevant listserv's and your colleagues.
Thank you.
Rose Holley

Special Collections Curator
Academy Library
UNSW Canberra at the Australian Defence Force Academy
Telephone: +61 02 6268 6088 |Mobile: 0406 883205
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Postal Address: PO Box 7916, CANBERRA BC, ACT  2610

Physical Address: Building 13, Northcott Drive, Campbell, ACT 2612.
[50th anniversary image]