Keri Nicholson, archivist at Lancashire Archives, reveals some of the
fascinating treasures held by the county ahead of a talk on the history of
photography and the Red Rose pioneers of the printed image The strongrooms
at Lancashire Archives contain more than nine miles of documents, but
perhaps the most evocative are our photographic collections.

http://bit.ly/2IQP3PU
http://bit.ly/2IQP3PU+

--
Peterk