In time for our 80th Birthday tomorrow Royal Voluntary Service is proud to say that all of our wartime Narrative Reports 1938-1945 are now available to view online for FREE from our online catalogue.

You can find it at www.royalvoluntaryservice.org.uk/archiveonline<http://www.royalvoluntaryservice.org.uk/archiveonline>

The first phase of these, 1938-1942, went online in July last year and this new set availabe from today covers the remaining wartime period 1943-1945.

This has been a monumental effort, entirely funded through Crowdfunding and associated donations, and represent reports for 7,602 centres covering 85,977 pages from 1938-1945 telling the unsung work of the million women of the WVS.

These are an unparallelled resource for Women's history in the 20th century and we are very proud to be able to share them with everyone.

Best wishes

Matthew

Matthew McMurray BA (Hons) MA MLitt
Archivist
Royal Voluntary Service Archive & Heritage Collection
Unit 1A Bath Road Business Centre
Bath Road
Devizes
SN10 1XA