Dear all

Our current vacancy for Archives Manager has been extended. Please note that the requirement for Saturdays and Thursday evening working has been removed from the job description. Saturday and evening working is now only required for occasional public events or emergency cover, not as part of regular core duties.

JOB VACANCY

Archives Manager

Tower Hamlets Local History Library & Archives

London E1

£34,254 - £36,912 pa (local government scale PO2)

Full-time, permanent post

Closing date: Monday 28 May, 23.59pm

Provisional interview date: Thursday 14 June

A rare senior vacancy has arisen in our team. We are now recruiting an experienced archivist to lead on archive collections management and oversee Reading Room service operations.

Please see the link below for more details. Applications will only be accepted via the Tower Hamlets Council website. No CVs/ agencies.

https://ig24.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_LBTH01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=129310,4856625423&key=84171247&c=467771456812&pagestamp=setduufuwipbasjbon

If this link doesn’t work, please visit www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/jobs and search for the vacancy.

For more information about us, visit www.ideastore.co.uk/local-history.

Candidates who applied in time for the previous deadline of 8 May will have their applications considered following the extended closing date – shortlisting has not taken place. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Working Together for a Better Tower Hamlets
Web site : http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk

London Borough of Tower Hamlets E-Mail Disclaimer.

This communication and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail and any attachments. This message has been checked for viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted or amended. The information contained in this E-Mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the Confidentiality of this E-Mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If your request relates to a Freedom of Information enquiry, please resend this to [log in to unmask]