As is traditional in these circumstances(!), we’ve managed to make an error: the correct email address for returning registration forms is in fact: [log in to unmask]

Best regards

James

From: Elder,JR,James,CGDM R
Sent: 11 May 2018 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Booking now open for summer seminar on technical records

ARA Section for Business Records Summer Seminar 2018

BOOKING NOW OPEN

ARA Section for Business Records, in partnership with The Ballast Trust

Summer Seminar: Technical Records

Monday 18 June 2018, National Railway Museum, York

The ARA’s Section for Business Records (SBR) is excited to announce the programme for its third summer seminar held in partnership with The Ballast Trust. It will be held on Monday 18 June at the National Railway Museum in York in their Search Engine space.

The seminar will explore the theme of technical records, focusing on the plans, drawings, specifications and similar documents held in business archive collections. It will include papers and panel-led discussions on appraisal, processing, preservation, access and use, as well as practical sessions.

Before the seminar, the SBR AGM will be held from 10:00 – 10:30. At the AGM, new officers will be elected to the following posts: Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Training Officer, Communications Officer and non-portfolio. If you wish to be considered for election to one of these posts you can either attend the AGM or, if you cannot attend, please contact the SBR to arrange nomination by proxy.

This free seminar is kindly being hosted by the National Railway Museum. Refreshments and lunch on the day will also be provided free to all delegates, which have been made possible by a generous contribution from The Ballast Trust.

The programme can be found here.

Location:

National Railway Museum

Leeman Rd

York

YO26 4XJ

How to book:

Complete the seminar registration form here.

Return the completed form to [log in to unmask]

Please note that this seminar is for ARA Members only. Places are limited, therefore please return forms promptly.

If you have any questions please contact James Elder (contact details below).

Best regards

James Elder

Archives Manager

Tel: 020 7440 4223

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: bt.com/archives

This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you.

We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

British Telecommunications plc

Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ

Registered in England no: 1800000