Hi Everyone,

I’m writing as I’m having difficulty identifying a few specimens from a site in Central Thailand. I believe that Undet 2 and 3 are the same species but slightly different in shape.

Undet 8 was difficult to photograph because of the poor preservation, however, they are teardrop in shape with a rugose surface structure and there are quite a few of them!

I’d appreciate any help you might be able to offer.

Jade d’Alpoim Guedes

Assistant Professor

Department of Anthropology

Scripps Institution of Oceanography

University of California San Diego

Affiliated Researcher- Center for Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation- Scripps Institution of Oceanography

https://scripps.ucsd.edu/centers/adaptation/

Mailing Address at Scripps:

Scripps Institution of Oceanography-Sverdrup Hall

8615 Kennel Way Rm # 1255

La Jolla, CA 92037-0212

http://www.jadeguedes.com

http://anthro.ucsd.edu/people/faculty/faculty-profiles/jade-guedes.html