Climate Data Processing Engineer, EUMETSAT, Germany

EUMETSAT is the European operational satellite agency for monitoring weather, climate and the environment. We observe the atmosphere and ocean from Space using a system of satellites, 365 days a year, offering images and data to provide insights into weather situations, environmental hazards and climate change.  Our work helps users worldwide to monitor changes in these to protect lives, lifestyles and properties.  We require three Climate Data Processing Engineers to co-operate with our partners to rescue, recalibrate and re-process satellite observations to ensure that our climate data records are complete, accurate and available in a format that can support the Copernicus Climate Change Service (CS3).

This is an opportunity to use your operational data processing experience to handle, process and manipulate long series of satellite observations.  You will use your programming and scripting skills to analyse large data volumes in different formats.  You will observe the quality of our data records and use validation techniques to ensure their accuracy.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2JEYoXM

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat