Fundraising Database Reporting and Solutions Analyst, Alzheimer's Society, London

Alzheimer’s Society is the UK’s leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.

About the role

Working in our Fundraising Database Support team (FDS) you will have a key role in maintaining and improving our CRM System and reporting. The Fundraising Database Reporting and Solutions Analyst will lead on the requirement gathering, design and creation of high quality reports using SSRS to meet the reporting needs of the organisation particularly across the Fundraising directorate, as well as assisting the organisation in ensuring its CRM system is utilised to its maximum potential.

The post-holder will work closely with the Fundraising Database manager to champion and extend the use of the CRM database for reporting purposes across all departments and directorates.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2rTHVHZ

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

SIGNOFF allstat