Hi Derin,

Thank you. I have calibrated the camera etc and my lighting set up never changes. I also tried the new reproduction mode but I really don’t like it. I’m going to do some more playing around with it on Thursday. I think you might be right in that it’s the set up causing the problem. I’m having some improvements done to the room soon so will see if that solves the issue.

Claire

Sent from my iPhone