Dear colleagues, friends, students,

I invite you to participate in this anonymous study by a visiting MA student Carli Ochs, from the University of Amsterdam. It is a cross-channel collaboration between me, Carli and her supervisor in Amsterdam, the cultural psychologist Dr Jozefien De Leersnyder.  We are interested in the emotional experience of people (monolingual and multilingual) who are residing in the UK. We would be so grateful if you filled in our survey. This should take you no longer then 20 minutes.  It would be great if you could forward the call to your students!

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Jean-Marc Dewaele
Professor in Applied Linguistics & multilingualism, Birkbeck, University of London

https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bIcVVKL0XTagS3j?Q_language=EN-B