From: HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lisa Porter
Sent: 30 April 2018 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Race Equality Videos

Dear Colleagues,

In support of our Race Equality Charter work, we are looking for suitable videos to use to communicate experiences of Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority staff and/or students within Higher Education.

In particular, we are looking for videos that focus on unconscious biases and micro inequalities/micro aggressions experienced in day to day work/study.

We aim to use such videos within our REC webpages and at relevant events and training sessions.

I would very grateful if you could recommend short videos that you may use in your institution or perhaps a video that you have developed and are willing to share.

Best wishes

Lisa

Lisa Porter

Equality Officer